Urban Flow Aromatherapy Massages specifically target muscles that are most commonly affected by sitting at a desk and typing on a computer. Our clinically trained masseuses provide chair massages in the office, and trust us, there is no better work break to boost productivity than a 10-minute aromatherapy massage! Sign up for one of our flexible massage subscriptions and save time and money when you book in monthly, fortnightly, or weekly massages in your office.
Massage Length: Whether you are looking at host a full day of massages for all your employees or just a quick lunch time "pop-up spa" for a couple hours, we can help you out with that! We recommend offering 10 minutes per each employee allowing you to fit 6 employee massages into a 1 hour booking.
Requirements: Small office space and a chair. We can fit pretty much anywhere and have ran massages in building lobbies, office cubicles and small offices. We are here to make your life easier and will handle everything from the marketing material & online booking to the essential oils & attendance tracking!
- Choose the duration of your massage event (2 hrs, 4 hrs, 6 hrs, 8 hrs) using the booking system below.
- Select the date and time you would like to offer corporate massage.
- If this is a singular event, select "continue" to the right of the date and time and move to step 5.
- If this is reoccurring event, simple select "reoccurring" to the right of the date and time and follow the prompts to choose additional dates and times. Once you have all your scheduled dates and time, then "continue".
- Fill in you contact information.
- Choose to either "Pay Now" or you can choose to simply reserve the day and time by selecting "Pay Later". If you do opt to pay later, you will still be asked for your billing information however no charges will be placed on your card until you confirm with an Urban Flow team member.
- Once we receive confirmation of your scheduled appointments, a Wellness Guru will email you marketing material, online booking link and a copy of our public indemnity and liability insurance and will guide you from there!